Sunday, April 02, 2006

Alex TAGGED me!

**Lovely, beneficiant Alexandra tagged me the other day and I missed it...**

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Cashier
2. Waitress at a meatmarket
3. Bouncer at same said meatmarket
4. Submissions editor for a literary agency

Four movies you could watch endlessly:
1. The Mummy
2. The Mummy Returns
3. Underworld
4. Pirates of the Carribeanan

Four places you have lived:
1. Swamp land, Michigan
2. Scary neighborhood, Michigan
3. Teeny Tiny house, Michigan
4. Here

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amwerica Idol (GO, Chris!!)
2. WWE (sick of McMahon, though)
3. TNA (when I'm awake)
4. UFC (when it's on)

Four places you have been on vacation:
note: I was 'talked to' about my previous answer in my LJ. The amended list is:
1. Camping
2. Sea world, Ohio
3. Camping
4. Milwaukee

Four BLOGS you visit daily:
(there are WAY more, but I'm trying to stick to the rules...somewhat)
1. An Innocent A-Blog (brilliant Bernita)
2. Lady M Writes (love ya!!)
3. The Wry Writer (smooches)
4. Candice Gilmer's World (sister Aphrodite girl!)

Four of your favorite words:
1. Passion
2. Pain
3. tumescent
4. determined

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. In bed with my man
2. Hot shower
3. Coffee pot (addicted, yes, I know)
4. somewhere else

Four people to be tagged:
Not that I am not terribly curious as to what y'all are like, I'm not in a thinking mood, so I'm not tagging anyone today. Run, frolick, live free!

6 comments:

Bernita said...

You are a sweetheart.

Savannah Jordan said...

Bernita~

I am?!? Cool! Thanks. :)

Sela Carsen said...

I got "websites" instead of "blogs." I don't think I could have listed just 4 daily blog reads.

Savannah Jordan said...

Sela~

Normally it is 'websites' but I don't go to that many websites a day. I blog, check multiple emails and try to keep up my new MySpace page. That's enough on top of the writing. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah! Indeed My Dear you are a Sweetheart! And love the answers:

1. Swamp land, Michigan
2. Scary neighborhood, Michigan
3. Teeny Tiny house, Michigan


I'm just glad I had put my cup of tea down before i read these. ;-)

Have a good one Schatz!

Savannah Jordan said...

Alexandra~

You ladies are so nice to me. :) Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

Do not spit tea on your screen...