- William, the original lycan looked like a gorram silver back gorilla with a muzzle and ears. Can you say "man in a suit?!"
- The older lycans were supposed to be terrifying, unable to control their frenzy, etc. Sorry, no. They looked like f*cking puppies. Oo... scary.
- Alexander Corvinus was a pussed out old man.
- Markus was ugly in human form and he looked like he'd been beaten with an ugly stick in his evolved form; a quasi-Kindred Nos Feratu crossed with a f*ckin leaf nosed bat! So you've got wings now, Bat Boy... Yippee.
- Viktor was subjugating an entire species. Wow. No surprise there... Karma came round and bit him in the ass. "You ain't leading but two things, Jack and Shit... and Jack left town."
- The action was lack-luster at best. I wanted balls-to-the-wall, I got a puppies in jock straps.
- They watered down the plot with the "romace" between Selene and Michael. As an erotic writer, I was tearing the sh*t outta that scene, knowing the body angles meant not a damn thing was happening. (However, Scott Speedman naked was a fair consolation prize.)
- The only "good" point for me was how absolutely lustable Selene was with the new silver/white eye color. Gods that woman is beautiful!
And as Delmar said in O Brother, Where Art Thou?... "That's all I've got."