Wednesday, December 05, 2007

** Isn't she gorgeous? I love the ethereal feeling this picture evokes. I found it on Deviant Art, so if you're looking for some beautiful pictures, I highly recommend checking out the site.**

I'm putting her picture up because she reminds me of a fairy tale ice queen which, in turn, makes me think of my February release with Samhain, Melting the Ice Queen. It isn't a fantastical fantasy, but rather a contemporary romance (Red Hots! too, of course); but this picture epitomizes Cassandra for me, in the beginning of the story. Cassie is frozen in her love life, comfortable in her icy realm of frigid distance. That is, until an Egyptian demigod named Emin warms her dreams and melts her heart.

I cannot wait for this book to be released!! It's such a great story.

*contented sigh*



No comments: